- Connections Datasheet
- CDS for advanced users
- Blanking Dimensions
- Operation Manuals
- Licensees map
- Field Services
- Contact us
TMK IPSCO’s Research & Development Center is a premier center for technology, developing product advancements in welded and seamless pipe as well as premium connections.
Furthering our commitment to deliver a competitive advantage for our customers, the 70,000 square foot Research & Development Center combines the most advanced virtual and physical testing equipment with some of the industry’s leading engineers, scientists and technologists. These tubular experts cover a variety of disciplines, including metallurgy, mechanical engineering, corrosion and product testing. Here, we do:
- Virtual testing for performance valves.
- Testing for improving corrosion resistance.
- Extreme physical testing for product integrity
Customers seeking to shorten their time to market have the opportunity to collaborate with our team members - and utilize the center’s state-of-the-art equipment - to develop more customized solutions for the industry’s ever-changing applications.
To learn more, check out the R&D Center brochure. Better yet, be our guest and come to the facility in person. We look forward to your visit!
- State-of-the-art facility for product design and development, experimental and validation testing, and advanced metallurgical research.
- Close collaboration with numerous organizations, including MIT, the Russian Research Institute for the Tube and Pipe Industries (RosNITI), and several other top industrial forums, research labs and universities
- Houses TMK IPSCO’s R&D and Houston-based sales teams
- 51,000 square feet
- Conveniently located along Sam Houston Tollway
10120 Houston Oaks Dr.
Houston, TX 77064
Tel: +1 (281) 949-1023
Alternate: 1-888-258-2000 (U.S. and Canada)
Fax: +1 (281) 445-4040